- Made of hydrophilic gauze bandage produced from 100% cotton yarn, having higher permeability, having no dye.
- Packed in a preventive cover.
- Composed of tight and regular woven gauze bandage.
- No yarn dangles from any part of the sponges.
- Due to the stitches on both sides, ends of the yarns do not contact the wound.
- There exists a cross stitch in the middle so as to prevent wrinkle during thecompress use.
- 20 cm x 20 cm, 30 cm x 30 cm, 40 cm x 40 cm and 45 cm x 45 cm sizes are available and 8 – layer variety.
- XRY (Radyopak) option is available. Radio- pack-XRY is blue in color, and isresistant against vapor autoclave sterilization. As the sponge can be easily determined to be having radio-pact property (XRY) in the X-Ray device, it can be used in surgical operations.