Extender Atlas Peripheral
OUTSTANDING CLINICAL PERFORMANCE AND EXCELLENT LONG-TERM PATIENT RESULTS.
Mode of Action With balloon dilatation, the injuries to the arterial wall initiate an inflammatory reaction with an excretion of growth factors which trigger the onset of cell division and smooth muscle cell migration.
- Excellent pushability
- Targeted drug delivery into the vascular wall
- Single shot, short-term Paclitaxel delivery for long-term vessel patency
- Homogeneous and complete polymer-free drug release
- Low profile tip and balloon design for reduced friction and advanced crossing performance
- Homogeneous drug delivery
- Effectively inhibiting proliferation
- Paclitaxel prevents restenosis by stabilizing microtubal formation and thus prevents the cells going through the phases of replication, resulting in the inhibition of cell division.
|Paclitaxel Drug Dose||3.0-3.5 µg/mm2|
|Balloon Diameter||2.0 mm to 10 mm|
|Guiding Catheter Profile||5F, 6F, 7F|
|Balloon Lenght||15, 20, 40, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150, 220 mm|
|Balloon Fold Configuration||2.0 to 4.0 mm: 3 folds; 4.0 to 10 mm: 6 folds|
|Radiopacity||Pt-Ir Ring marker|
|Guidewire Compatible||0,014”, 0,018”, 0,025”|
|Catheter Design||Over the wire (OTW)|
|Catheter Lengh||80cm, 90cm, 120cm, 135 cm, 150 cm|
|Structure of the Catheter||PA/PEBAX|