Easy & fast passage in
non-permeable vessel segments
DolphinXS Support Catheter is used to switch from Occlusion to true lumen. It is dedicated to reaching and overcoming complex lesions of the difficult anatomy during femoro-popliteal and below-knee interventions.
• Ultra low 0.018 "lesion entry profile
• Increases lesion access and entry
• Delivered and replaced with 0.014 ”guide wires
• Hydrophilic M Coat™ 40 cm Distally
• Ensures best-in-class trackability in challenging anatomy and provides best-in-class traceability and excellent crossability of complex lesions in challenging anatomy
. • Provides improved delivery and access to distal lesions and complex and small vessels.
|Guidewire Compability||0.014”, 0.018”, 0.035”|
Silver special tip design and
2 radiopaque marker at 40 mm from the distal tip of the sheath
|Catheter Inner Layer||PTFE polytetrafluoroethylene|
|Structure of the Catheter||PE/PEBAX|
|Catheter Diameter||4F, 5F, 6F, 7F, 8F, 9F|