- They are protected sterile hydro-gels which provide excellent tissue coherence. They are appropriate for direct application and moistening and may be used to protect the bandages. This; reduces the risk of infection and avoids the entrance of external microbes.
- Optimal poly hexanide content – Bell based sterile protective gels
- Due to its good tissue tolerance, long term application options without pain
- Appropriate for protection of bandages – besides appropriate for wounds which may be exposed to infection.
- Product variant ; LAVANID ® Woundgel V+ is characterized with a higher rate of viscosity. This would introduce the jell good adhesion and avoids the gel to come out from the wound in a short time.
- Higher viscosity.
- Developed adhesion.
- Woundgel V+ now available in 10 gr version.
10 ml syringe
40 gr tube
100 gr tube