- Poly-hexanide content.
- Avoids bio-firm formation, removes bio-firm which has occurred previously.
- Ready for use for topical application, skin, wound and mucosa antiseptic.
- Used as antiseptic for partial and full wounds, decubitus ulcer at l-IV stages, diabetic foot ulcer, arterial and venous ulcer, traumatic wounds and burns.
- Wide spectrum washing solution applicable for all body surfaces.
- Appropriate for use for colonized, clinical colonized and infected wounds.
- According to Ringer solution DAB 7, it is an sterile, iso- osmotic solutions involving 0.02% or 0.04% polyhexanide. In Poly hexanide wound plaster and solution, it prevents the microorganisms to grow.
- Distributed in ® 1.2 screw- covered bottle and has been sterilized by heat in the last container.
- Optimum combination based on Poly-hexanide and Ringer solution.
- Practical polypropylene vessels with various dimensions introduce variable recovery options due to its combination caps.
125 ml, 250 ml, 1,000 ml