Small Vessel Rotatıonal, Directional Pharmacomechanical Thrombectomy Cathete
Pharmacomechanical thrombectomy technology available for dialysis native AV fistulae. To achieve fast, easy removal of thrombus from both dialysis native AV fistulae and synthetic graft walls, depend on the MantisXP Device from INVAMED.
|Design||Sinusoidal wawe shape|
|Infusion Zone||10 cm from distal tip|
|Catheter Lenght||30 cm, 45 cm, 90cm, 110 cm, 135cm|
|Catheter Profile||4.0F, 5.0F, 6.0F, 7.0F|
|Radiopacity||Braided Catheter is visible from the distal tip to proximal shaft|
|Active Zone||15 cm|
|Catheter Inner Layer||PTFE|
|Structure of the Catheter||Nitinol shape PA/PEBAX|
- Can be perform in outpatient conditions.
- Non-tumescent procedure.
- Short procedure time.
- Closure of the target vessel can be obtained in seconds.
- No burn marks, skin pigmentation or lessions, numbness.
- No need to use compression stocking after the procedure.
- Patients can return daily routines and activities immediately.