- It is the port needle used for chemotherapy.
- Huber needles, in addition to blood sampling and blood transfusion through an implantable access port, is also indicated to liquid and drugs applications.
- Huber needles; in case of no pain, infection, redness, swelling, and in compliance with local and national professional guidelines, may be used for medium and long term infusions up to 7 days.
- Huber needle has been connected to extension line of 20 cm and has a uer lock stopper at the tip. Extension cable involves closing clamp.
- Due to its cannula structure, enables port’s minimum septum damage and minimum pain which is exposed by the patients.
- Combination of extension cable with luer lock stopper provides the minimization of risk of infection and easy use for the device.
20 g x 15 mm
22 g x 15 mm
20 g x 20 mm
22 g x 20 mm
20 g x 25 mm
22 g x 25 mm