Can be performed in minutes
VeinOFF works by causing inflamatory reaction over the endothelium of the target vein upon the injection of the polymer and simultaneous pressure application. VeinOFF developed for treatment of peripheral and neurovasculature, including arteriovenous malformations and hypervascular tumors by a simple polymerization method. Small amounts of polymer delivered endovenously and pressure up to 2-3 minutes applied for total closure.
- Can be performed in outpatient conditions.
- Short prosedure time.
- Closure of the target vessel can be obtained in seconds.
- No burn marks, skin pigmentation or lessions, numbness.
- No need to use compression stocking after the procedure.
- Patients can return daily routines and activities immediately
|Use with||Dextrose %5 (1:1)|
Embolization of lesions in the peripheral and neurovasculature,
including arteriovenous malformations and hypervascular tumors.
|Applicable Catheter||Coil design and sinusoidal wawe shape|